Next in the Accord, Colorado series:
BECAUSE OF AUDREY, October 2013
Audrey Stone and her floral shop are thorns in Gray Turner's side! He's in Accord, Colorado, trying to focus on wrapping up his family's business affairs. Instead, thoughts of Audrey and her tempting Hollywood beauty keep filling his head. How can he be this preoccupied with someone whose goals conflict with his?
Then suddenly, he needs Audrey's support. Digging into his family affairs has revealed secrets that could ruin everything. With her help, he might be able to stop that. Funny how he once thought she stood in the way of his plans. Now he thinks Audrey could be the answer to his future!
In From the Cold - February 2013
Harlequin, February 2013
When it’s cold outside...
A city girl to her core, Callie MacKintosh doesn’t do rugged. She does do her job, however. That’s why she’s here in this Rocky Mountain town getting more of rugged than she ever wanted. All she has to do is persuade Gabe Jordan to sign over his share of the family land so her boss can develop it.
Too bad the situation is not that simple. Gabe is her boss’s estranged brother. And Gabe is the most fascinating man she’s ever met. Her focus is severely compromised by his strong, sexy ways. More than that, having spent time on this land, she’s no longer convinced a ski resort belongs here. But she thinks she might. Because for the first time, with Gabe, she feels as though she’s come home.
Reviews: IN FROM THE COLD
Romantic Times Book Reviews rating 4.5 stars: Sullivan’s excellent descriptive skills shine through when describing Gabe’s business, and readers will enjoy her original plot and believable characters with realistic problems. Reviewed by: Alexandra Kay
Award winning author Mary Sullivan delights her readers with a new town and fresh characters in her Accord, Colorado series beginning with IN FROM THE COLD. Kudos, Mary Sullivan, for creating another compelling series with interesting characters and their heartwarming stories. CataNetwork Reviews
Home to Laura - March 2013
Harlequin, March 2013
Coming back has just raised the stakes.
A single encounter with the gorgeous Laura Cameron and
Nick Jordan knows he has a lot to make up for. What he did to her years ago changed their lives dramatically. Unfortunately making amends isn’t easy, especially when this sizzling attraction keeps interfering with his good intentions. He’s torn between the strong urge to get out of the hometown he despises and exploring what could develop between them.
The longer Nick’s in Colorado, though, the more he seems tied to this place. His daughter insists he reconcile with his estranged brothers. And the project that brought him here has hit a roadblock. But the one thing that could tip the scales in keeping him here? When Laura announces she’s pregnant ...with his child!
Reviews: HOME TO LAURA
Romantic Times Book Reviews rating 4.5 stars: Sullivan’s well-executed plot points and sparkling dialogue stand out in this excellent read. Reviewed by: Alexandra Kay
ORDINARY, MONTANA series:
No Ordinary Cowboy, ISBN: 978-0-373-71570-1
A Cowboy's Plan, ISBN: 978-0-373-7163109
This Cowboy's Son, ISBN: 978-0-373-71653-1
Beyond Ordinary, ISBN: 978-0-373-71717-0
These Ties That Bind, ISBN: 978-0-373-71743-9
No Ordinary Sheriff, ISBN: 978-0-373-71780-4
No Ordinary Cowboy - June, 2009
Winner RomCon Reader's Crown Best First Book
Romantic Times Magazines Reviewers' Choice Best First Series Romance
* ...exquisite love story...characters are well-drawn and sympathetic, and readers won't be able to keep from loving them. RT Book Reviews, 4.5 stars
* Here is a debut novel worth looking for...a poignant tale of two wounded souls who find comfort, love and ultimately happiness. The Romance Reader.
A Cowboy's Plan - April, 2010
Winner Booksellers' Best Long Contemporary Award
* ...heart-wrenching tale of love and loss... RT Book Reviews
* Brilliant new author Mary Sullivan pens a heart-warming story about the healing power of love...that will tug at the heart and leave us smiling. Cataromance.
* A Cowboy's Plan is Mary Sullivan's second title and woot!, it was good...a wonderful romance with laughter, tears and enough passion to keep you turning the pages. Well done, Ms. Sullivan IReadRomance.com
This Cowboy's Son - August, 2010
* The addition of a secondary romance adds depth and complexity to this story. RT Book Reviews.
Beyond Ordinary - July, 2011
* Beyond Ordinary is well written. RT Book Reviews.
These Ties That Bind - November, 2011
* Sullivan does a particularly good job creating characters with depth through the use of her dialogue and description. Rem's commitment shines through in everything he does, and Sara's uncertainty rings true in her dealings with Rem. RT Book Reviews.
No Ordinary Sheriff - May, 2012
* NO ORDINARY SHERIFF is the last book in talented Mary Sullivan's Ordinary, Montana series. It will be sad to say goodbye to Ordinary, but we are eagerly looking forward to more from this award-winning author. CataNetwork Reviews
* NO ORDINARY SHERIFF is very clever...Sullivan has woven a web of deceit, excitement and thrills while still managing to find the lighter side of love and emotion. Fresh Fiction